Looking for best headphones under 50 dollars? Or you believe that good headphones are expensive or you think that any headphone under 50 is low in quality. If you are any of these kinds of thoughts cloud your mind, then read this article, you will surely change your belief.
Well, again one thing really needs to be mentioned that although the best 5 headphones listed in this article have a few drawbacks, but the fact is these are ‘the best’ Other headphones have several drawbacks and defects, but the ones mentioned here are above those in terms of efficiency, cost as well as performance. You can get the best studio headphones under 50, or even the best wireless headphones under 50 from among the list provided herein.
- 1 5 Best Headphones under $50:
- 2 Top 10 headphones under $50:
- 3 Types of Headphones:
- 4 Parameters used for the finalizing top 5 headphones:
5 Best Headphones under $50:
This headphone offers you sound with greater quality due to its powerful bass stereo. Due to its various sizes of ear adapters, you can customize its fit in the ear canal which gives extraordinary noise isolation capability. You can use carrying pouch for handy storage. It is built-tough for rough usage. Sennheiser has covered any damage to the headphones with a 2-year warranty. Many people, who used it, loved it. According to them, under this range it the best headphone which offers high sound quality and long durability. Now you can use it while running or doing a workout. Even though, it has multiple sizes of ear adapters, yet unable to do complete noise isolation. Sennheiser CX 300-II is for best buy for those who are looking to upgrade in ear buds headphones under your budget For more information and details click here
- Great sound quality
- Built with high-quality material
- Value for Money
- The cord length is just great
- Connections are properly reinforced
- Not complete noise isolation
- No casing is provided
#4 Sony MDRV-55/BR:
This DJ-styled over-the-ear headphone of the best headphones. It has a good build quality. Unlike other over-the-ear headphones, it is not glossy or delicate. Padding on head support and over the diaphragm is grippy. Also, it has size-adjuster with measurement, so you set them accordingly. The sound of MDR V-55 is great. These headphones are best for Hip-Hop, Rock, Trance, rap and instrumental music. Plus it provides good noise isolation but unable to prevent a leak, means someone if sitting nearby can hear what you are listening. You can wear it for 2-4 hours in a day without being feeling hurt in the ears. These headphones are comfortable but are not portable; you can’t use them while travelling. For more information and details click here
- Very good sound quality
- Good noise isolation
- Great headphone at an affordable price.
- Value for money
- Not compact and easy to carry.
- Severe problem of micro
- phonics (cable noise when cords brush against something)
# 3 Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB50-B:
This headphone is very effective and comfortable. You can enjoy movies and music without noise. Even if you are travelling MDR-XB50 will block out any noise around you and provide you with the best. The ear buds are high-comfort fit in the ear canals which enhance your listening experience. It blocks out all the noise and let you enjoy your favourite songs, videos and movies. It also has hands-free calling with exceptional call audio. It is compatible with all kinds ho hand-sets/headphones which have 3.5 mm pole audio contact.
This headphone provides powerful bass with clean sound and good looks at very cheap price. Despite above quality, it has low-fidelity.
- Very good sound quality
- Compact and comfortable
- High Noise isolation
- Lesser comfort
This headphone offers exceptional bass-driven sound and excellent noise isolation. It reproduces life-like natural with its dynamic sound reproduction. It guarantees high-quality sound by blocking out noise from outside and hence falls under the category of best in ear headphones. It gives you a comfortable fit with it’s three different sizes (S/M/L) silicone gel adaptors. With these different sized adaptors, you can customize your fit.
Apart from this, it has smart in-line controls with a microphone which help you in answer or end calls, change volume and song tracks. This is specially made for Apple products like iPads, iPhones and iPods. For more information.
- High-quality sound
- Comfortable fit
- Value for the money
- Great portability and mobility
- Picks up unwanted noise
This headphone is ideal for everyday usage due to its light weight design. Its earbuds fit into ear canals to give you the exact feel of the music. It reproduces the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange which enable you to enjoy your music to the fullest. It’s sealed in-ear built blocks out unwelcoming noise from outside.
The light weight of the headphone makes it durable. It has inbuilt mike which let you talk hand-free. Also, it has a three-way button on cable enables you to switch your soundtracks. This kind of quality is hard to find in the headphones. For more information.
- Comfortable and durable.
- Different sizes of ear bud.
- Compact and easy to carry.
- Value for money.
- Poor quality material
Top 10 headphones under $50:
The above list contains “in-ear headphones” (mostly), but also includes ear buds and over-the-ears headphones.
Types of Headphones:
Before going further with the above list of headphones and boils them to top 5 headphones, lets us know their types. This will help you to decode your suitability to these headphones.
Parameters used for the finalizing top 5 headphones:
- Comfort: Unlike other electronics devices, we wear it. So, the comfort of fitting it in/on ears and ear canals is most important. For long-term satisfaction, headphones must be comfortable, though it must vary according to customers. One can only know his/her level of comfort when they actually wear the product. Therefore, before doing final purchase, you must type of headphone suits your ears.
- Specification and Sound quality: Being a layman in this technical world of headphones, reading specification won’t help you in finding the right product. Therefore, you must use ears to understand the quality of the sound rather than reading specs and not understanding anything. A quality headphone will produce the sound fine balance between bass and treble. The best way to audit a headphone is to listen to music from them for several hours (if you are an online shopper then read reviews of the product).
- Durability and Warranty: Headphones gets damaged frequently because of rough usage. Companies like Sony, Beat, Sennheiser, etc have started giving one or two years warranty on their products.
If you are looking for best earbuds under $50 , our analysis will help you to decide on this.